Hokkaido Tracks Photo Contest
Prize – A NEW PAIR OF ROKO SKIS
Having fun with friends and family in Niseko? Want a chance to Win a New Pair of Skis?
All you have to do is use the hashtag #hokkaidotracks in Instagram photos that you take around Niseko and you will automatically be entered! It’s that easy. You can enter as many times as you like.
Competition starts Dec 15th, 2018 and Closes March 31st 2019.
The best photo of the season will be chosen by Hokkaido Tracks’ staff and the winner will get a free pair of Niseko made ROKO Skis.
Winners will be announced on Instagram and Facebook in April 2019 – so be sure to follow us @hokkaido_tracks on Instagram and like our page Hokkaido Tracks Resort Properties on Facebook to find out if you won!
Terms & Conditions:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 16 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Full Time Employees of Hokkaido Tracks, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Hokkaido Tracks as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Dec 15th, 2018 and ending March 31st, 2019. All online entries must be received by 11:59pm on March 31st 2019 (JST).
4. How to Enter:
Simply post a photo you have taken in or around Niseko onto your Instagram account and use the tag #hokkaidotracks. By submitting photos to the campaign you confirm that for each photo submitted: You are the only author of your work and that it is your original work You are the sole copyright holder You have not licensed any rights in the work that will conflict with the usage rights required by Hokkaido Tracks. You have the permission of any persons in the work, or if they are under 16, the consent of their parent or guardian to grant the usage rights required by Hokkaido Tracks. You have permission from the owners of property shown in the work to grant the usage rights required by Hokkaido Tracks. That it does not include trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any other third person or entity. Does not contain any content that is obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or which otherwise violate any local or international laws.
Entries that do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Hokkaido Tracks.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive A pair of ROKO-Zen San Skis – Length:180cm – retail value ¥113,400 JPY. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Hokkaido Tracks. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Hokkaido Tracks’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shipping fees, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Hokkaido Tracks to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Hokkaido Tracks Staff Judges. Winner will be announced on Instagram in April 2019; therefore should be following @Hokkaido_tracks on Instagram at the time of judging. Hokkaido Tracks shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 90 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT HOKKAIDO TRACKS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Hokkaido Tracks, or anyone acting on behalf of Hokkaido tracks, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, any winning or short-listed/finalist images you submit for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Hokkaido Tracks. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Hokkaido Tracks from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Hokkaido Tracks may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Hokkaido Tracks and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF JAPAN AND HOKKAIDO PREFECTURE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Hokkaido Prefecture having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11.The Campaign hosted by Hokkaido Tracks is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
If you missed out on our Early Bird Promotions, don’t worry. There is still time to book in Niseko.
Whether you’re coming to celebrate the Chinese New Year, Valentine’s Day, or just the abundance of fresh snow, Hokkaido Tracks has got you covered.
Book 4 nights or more for the month of February 2019 and save on select properties with the February Powder Madness sale! – Bookings must be made between the 9th and 31st of January.
Availability: Offer valid on new bookings, 4 nights or more, on selected properties (listed below).
Promotion Booking Dates: 9th – 31st January 2019 (book for any dates in February)
Cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts
Kira Kira includes studios (perfect getaway for couples), 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom suites. Open plan kitchen-dining-living areas encourage you to relax in style, with free wifi and on-demand English language TV and movies available. For large groups, combine bookings across several apartments. Downstairs, all guests have access to secure ski and board storage, as well as a drying room for boots and clothes.
Located in the popular Izumikyo area, Tahoe Lodge offers an idyllic retreat for guests who appreciate peace and quiet, yet want to remain within a few minutes of restaurants and amenities. With a Japanese style tatami room that can sleep extra guests on futons, and a sunken tiled bath for relaxing after a great day on the mountain, Tahoe Lodge brings a family-friendly fusion of east and west to your holiday.
First Tracks accommodation is exceptionally located, getting you on the snow as soon as you step out your door. Adjacent to the Ace Family Lift, this is a genuine ski-in ski-out Niseko apartment. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area allows you to entertain as you would at home and only a stone’s throw from the most popular restaurants and bars. It is hard to beat this location.
Millesime brings vintage chic and a rock star vibe to Niseko. Every inch of the interior has been carefully curated with a selection of furniture, wall art and fittings from the Timothy Oulton collection. The top floor living and dining room includes majestic views of snow capped trees and Mt Youtei. This interior makes a bold statement, and that statement is style.
Puffin provides the peace and tranquillity of the prestigious Escarpment Estate with the convenience of a short walk into the buzzing streets of Hirafu that are home to many authentic Japanese restaurants and traditional onsens. This spacious 2-bedroom house is a modern masterpiece that is the perfect holiday escape.
Kitsune House puts you in the center of town as the latest development in the village. Located just next to one of the Hirafu village shuttle bus stops, accessibility is perfect. Having a total floor area of 338 sqm, spread across 3 floors, there is enough room for up to 10 guests. The addition of 2 roll out beds for children, allows for a maximum guest count of 12.
This three-bedroom house is ideal for your family’s Niseko holiday. Komorebi Chalet is equipped with all the advantages of a modern European style home. Covered parking and a spacious open living plan give you space and amenities that are essential to a perfect holiday experience.
Roku apartments are an idyllic retreat for guests who appreciate peace and quiet without being too far from town. The units offer a comfortable and cosy feeling which provide a truly unique holiday for skiers, cyclists, onsen fanatics and guests who just like to relax in serenity.
10% off for the whole winter season, available for the first 50 confirmed bookings. Be the first to book the newest development in town, stay at Roku for the winter and enjoy 10% off on top of any other promotions currently being offered. Minimum nights apply.
Offer Ends: When the number of bookings have been reached
Roku apartments are set in the quiet and serene area of Kabayama, which is only 1.2 km walk from the centre of Hirafu and the closest bus stop just 700m away. It is an idyllic retreat for guests who appreciate peace and quiet without being too far from town. The units offer a comfortable and cosy feeling which provide a truly unique holiday for skiers, cyclers, onsen fanatics and guests who just like to relax in serenity.