Tahoe Lodge DETAILSLocated in the popular Izumikyo area, Tahoe Lodge offers an idyllic retreat for guests who appreciate peace and quiet, yet want to remain within a few minutes of restaurants and amenities. With a Japanese style tatami room that can sleep extra guests on futons, and a sunken tiled bath for relaxing after a great day on the mountain, Tahoe Lodge brings a family-friendly fusion of east and west to your holiday. For ultimate convenience, a complimentary shuttle service is also provided in Winter. With a quick phone call, shuttle drivers can take you to anywhere you wish to go within the Hirafu Village between the hours of 8:00am and 7:30pm. *Please note that during peak seasons and inclement weather, the wait times can increase. We recommend calling in advance whenever possible.
- Spacious dining and kitchen
- Fully equipped western-style kitchen
- 1st & 2nd floor lounge and living areas
- 2nd floor Tatami Room can sleep up to 3 people
- Comfortable, warm and spacious bedrooms
- English satellite TV with news and movies
- Complimentary Winter shuttle service within Hirafu Village between 8:00am and 7:30pm.
1 x king
1 x king or 2 x singles
Bedroom Three (Tatami Room):
3 x futons